The 5-Minute Makeup Menu



You know those mornings when you hit the snooze button one too many times and are left frantically running around the house five minutes before you need to leave with half your outfit on and not a drop of makeup yet applied. Well that's me most mornings.

Luckily I have perfected a 5-minute makeup routine for just these occasions. Thanks to some amazing products the result usually looks like i put some effort in and didn't do my makeup in a panic five minutes before rushing out the door (always a bonus lol).

1) Conceal: Using my fingers (fastest and most effective method i feel) i apply the Bobbi Brown Corrector on my under-eyes followed by the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer to brighten up this area. I then use the Collection concealer to spot conceal any blemishes/discolouration.

2) Eyes: A quick sweap of 'naked' from Urban Decay's Naked Palette all over the eyelids followed by Mac's Eye Kohl in 'Teddy' which I use to line my upper and lower lash line. I then blend all of this out using the Mac 217 brush. Next I line the upper lash line using Topshop's 'Magic Liner' and then finish the eyes off with a few coats of Maybelline's 'Rocket Volume' mascara.

3) Cheeks: I use the Real Techniques 'Stippling Brush' to apply Soap&Glory's Wonderbronze to the apples and hollows of my cheeks. This bronzer is perfect for giving a quick natural glow to the face.

4) Lips: This can vary from morning to morning but my go-to lip product has to be Mac's 'Plumful' lipstick. It gives the perfect hint of colour to my lips and also leaves them nice and moisturised thanks to the lustre finish.






0 comments:

Post a Comment